Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

My name is Vicky Kanis and I am a paper addict! There is no help for me. I love playing with paper and especially adding pictures to the mix. I am so excited to be part of the Design Team for the next 6 months. I feel out of my league with so many talented ladies but I'll do my best to keep up :-). I am not a professional but I have been exploring my addiction to paper for over 10 years. My mom, Linda, is also on the design team and we have been doing art projects together since I was small. She has always been involved in some type of art and my sister and I were always happy to see what she was working on and sometimes play along. We are also involved with another great group of ladies and we meet once a month to do paper art and make cards, scrapbook pages, embellishments, or whatever else inspires us.
I especially love doing scrapbook pages and most importantly, capturing those special memories I might forget (since my brain is a little foggy these days). I am married to a very patient husband who supports me and my hobby.
We have a 5 year old, Payton, (who is the subject of a lot of my pages) and another baby due in February.



I love making embellishments so I am a very slow scrapbooker. I keep finding something new I want to add to my page! I work as a tax accountant to support my addiction so I never seem to do as much as I'd like. I'm also an avid reader and carry my Nook everywhere so I can read whenever I have a spare moment.
I hope we can have some fun over the next several months and that I can help inspire you. I know I will be inspired with lots of new ideas from all of you. The best part of this hobby is sharing all the great things out there!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Great pages Vicky!! I am looking forward to working with you on the DT!! :)

Julie said...

Love your pages, Vicky!

Christina said...

very cute pages! Hey I'm a Nook carrier too...lol I am never without mine