Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hello ya'll...I'm just a southern gal who loves anything to do with any art form. I love painting in watercolor, oil and acrylics but just anything to do with paper would be my present addiction.I have two wonderful grandchildren (Payton 5 and Grayton 2 1/2) and two more on the way, thus the reason to scrapbook. I could probably get more pages done if I were not constantly stopping to make some new flower or embellishment.




































I would call myself an eclectic scrapbooker because I want to use it all. I love to use all of Rangers distressing inks and stains, copic markers, watercolor crayons and (did I say) Paper!



















I am so looking forward to working with all the talented ladies on the Scraphappy Design Team. There is so much new stuff out there for all of us to explore with you. So be sure to stop in the store often and read the blog to see what we all have to share with you.




































I heard someone say that to practice ART, no matter how badly or how well, is a way to make your soul grow....so let's just get to it!


create something every day, you'll be better for it,
Linda Price

No comments: