Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll!

Ok, Ok...it may not exactly feel like fall, but this is the South, right?  So even though its still a bit warm, I love to get my Fall, and eventually Halloween decorations out as early as I can get away with it!  I have a little table by my entryway that I like to decorate with my favorite things along with a few of my handcrafted items!
Supplies used in these projects:
  • Lawn Fawn stamps in Happy Haunting, Quinns Alphabet & Sophies Sentements
  • Pink Paislee patterned paper & brads in Phantom Collection
  • Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in various colors


Pink Paislee's Phantom is a super cool Halloween line...I love the colors and all the cameos!  But instead of using it for Halloween, I wanted to show you how you can use it for other non-Halloween uses! How fun is that!
Before I sign off I wanted to ask, How cute is that puppy in the window?? (Thats my Lola)
Colleen

No comments: