Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lots of Lawn Fawn and American Crafts Love!

 American Crafts & Lawn Fawn Card - "C U at the Shore!"
I am just in love with the AC Shoreline! Its got the perfect mix of  colors and design.  I took the house from Lawn Fawn's 2011 Halloween stamp set and made it into a "shore house"!  Top it off with some twine and you are good to go...

















Lawn Fawn "Flying By to Say Hi" Card

Paper airplanes stamped on AC Amy Tangerine

Here's another American Crafts/Lawn Fawn card that I recently made.   I just love the Paper Airplanes stamps from LF.  I stamped the little airplanes on several different Amy Tangerine papers and then fussy cut them out.





















My last card is made with the Studio Calico Chevron mask we have in the store for sale.  I just LOVE this mask!  I used two different Tim Holtz inks to distress sponge the background, then used the mask again to do a dry emboss technique for the middle strip.  Add a little bit of distress ink and twine...walah!  I just love these bright distress inks Tim's been coming out with!  Have you seen the latest summer set Christy just got in stock? Ta' die fau!!

















Lastly, here's a layout I made with American Crafts Amy Tangerine.  This is my sweet niece Alayna Grace.  I adore the color scheme in this line!  (Sorry for the bad photo!)


















Thanks for looking Scrappy Friends!  Yall come see us at the store to pick up any of the products used in these projects!
Colleen

No comments: