Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Love Notes, Part 2 - A Layout

Hello, World!

Yesterday I showed you a memo board project using some My Mind's Eye Lost and Found papers and embellishments. Today I'm going to show you what I did with my remaining bits and pieces from this line. Since I am a Layout Girl at heart, and I don't like tossing or wasting any little bits of scraps, I decided to make a layout.

Do you remember how I had cut my title on my Silhouette? Well, that negative space cutout called to me, and I decided to write a Love Note to my oldest daughter. I used the cutout title as a mask to spray a title onto a free-hand cut heart from yesterday's leftovers using some Tattered Angels spray mists. I emphasized the title by tracing over it with some Smooch ink to make it more legible. I then layered my heart with my photo and some other scraps to make this quick and easy layout. My journalling is on a tag that I also decorated with scraps before tucking it behind my photo.


Thanks for being here and for checking in on the blog!as always, please leave a comment if you have any questions, requests, or thoughts you want to share!
- Cori

No comments: