Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

More CHA

OK Gang,
CHA is over (sigh), and my family is now packed into the RV driving our way back home to Mobile. I am so glad I have been able to attend CHA this year and show the crafty goodness to you! Hopefully, this will become an annual tradition, but I'm just going to have to keep my fingers crossed :) In the meantime, I want to keep showing you some of my favorites from the show floor. So let's get started!

1. Canvas Corp - Canvas Corp has chosen texture as its company theme. Chalkboard paper, canvas, burlap, muslin...all are fair game for this company. Their chalkstock paper (black cardstock with a chalkboard finish) is the BEST black paper ever for journalling and doodling on with a white pen - especially perfect for Halloween-themed projects. And their burlap and canvas shapes...If you love fabric and texture on your projects, then you will love Canvas Corp. Their products come in various shapes and sizes, perfect for everything from cards and ornaments and tote bags to wall-sized home decor.


 They even have a heavy-cardstock line of patterned papers. Their kraft is reminiscent of grocery sacks - heavy and perfect.

 And see those stars??? and the dyed burlap and canvas flowers??? WOW!
And now for my very favorite item from the entire show floor: Canvas and burlap stockings. I don't know why I love them so much, but I do.These WILL be a part of my Christmas crafting next year. Trust me on this.
2. Hambly Screen Prints - How many of you have actually played with Hambly's transparencies? They're hard to use, aren't they? What I have found is that if I cut them down into smaller bits and pieces they make excellent embellishments and are easier to work with. That being said, in addition to their normal 12x12 transparencies (and NEW! coordinating cardstock), Hambly is releasing lines of smaller-sized transparencies, designed to be used with smaller projects (If you are participating in Becky Higgins' Project Life, then you'll understand what I mean when I say that these smaller transparencies are designed to fit within Project Life page protectors). Their new lines are beautiful. Saturated, on-trend colors and designs. Airplanes. Hot air balloons. Journalling spots. They're all good.




3. And lastly for today, Theresa Collins. I was so glad to see that she is branching out with her color schemes. Theresa's lines have tradionally been black and white, with a little pink or seasonal color added in. This time, she has infused her papers with color throughout. I seriously think this is my favorite release from her EVER. Enjoy!
Look at those rich purples and yellow-gold papers. Can we say Mardi Gras?!!



Ok. That's it for today! Remembe to comment and let us know what you want to see in the store! I only have a few more posts of CHA coverage to go, so we'll be drawing for the prize sometime next week!
- Cori

1 comment:

Tami B. said...

Love seeing all the colors in the TC line! Thanks for sharing these.