Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

new My Minds Eye

*warning ~ picture heavy post*

So Christy is in Mobile today
for a Crop for a Cure.
If I'm not mistaken,
she took these lovely new
My Minds Eye products with her.
BUT..................................
you WILL want to come to the store
& see them in person.
TONS of great papers & embellies to match.
PLUS, most of these papers
go super-duper great with
the last My Minds Eye "Quite Contrary" line
& the last Cosmo Cricket "Jolly by Golly" line.

She's also not opposed to making up quick layout kits.
So, if you like any of these projects,
& want her to put the items in a baggie
for you to replicate for yourself,
just give her a call or email & she'll have it ready!!
NOW, how's that for customer service:)

You can see how this first line
reminds me of Christmas.
BUT, it can definitely be used for other things.

This next line has great colors,
including a beautiful brown, peach, orange,
blue, tealish green & creme.

There are a total of 4 lines,
I'm only showing 2 of them in this post.
I know some of the other dt gals
are working with the other lines,
so be on the look-out for them.
One is definitely all man/boyish
& the other has pretty purples & golds.
Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: