Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Father's Day Layout




This is my father's day layout using My Mind's Eye line "so sophie". The pics are of Emersyn and her father coloring at IHOP for breakfast. You can use this line for masculine as well as feminine layouts. It's hard to find masculine paper to use that's also nice to look at. I like the "So Sophia" paper and all it's embellishments. The color and style is perfect me. I'm not a fan of using "cute and lovable" styles of paper like, little rabbits, birds, daisies, etc. Not that I have anything against this style, it's just not for me. lol I like rustic but elegant paper so this line is perfect for me. Christy also has new paper and embellishments that only uses black and white for their design. I'm working on this sample next. I'm using it to design a diary based on the series "Vampire Diaries". Check out my blog for info on my first class I'm teaching at Scrap Happy. We will be making Vinateg Journals. I gave these out for Christmas last year and everyone loved them. Journal making is my most popular classes.

No comments: