Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

June- Father's Day and Graduation

Hey Scraphappy Family, this is Carla blogging for the store today. It is a HOT, beautiful Saturday here in Pensacola and a great time to do some scrapbooking in the cool of air conditioning. I am hoping to encourage you all to do some Father's Day layouts (LO) for the special men in your lives, or go ahead and get those graduation pictures in an album. I am one to talk though. I have never done either and Christy challenged me to do both. Now I am passing that on to you. I have a few pics of some simple layouts I did for both Father's Day and graduation. Here they are:

I was inspired by this site to do this clean layout.I wanted to add some special journaling from our children so this is how I solved that:I used Penny Lane (My Mind's Eye) for the patterned paper, Making Memories paint, stamps and chipboard are from Technique Tuesday.

Here is also a Father's Day card. I used the patterned paper and ribbon by My Mind's Eye. The rub-on is by Karen Foster.

On this Graduation LO I also used Penny Lane for the patterned paper and diecuts. I used Thickers for the title, and Making Memories paint.
Christy has me working on an acrylic mini album and I am so excited about it. I will post that later this week. You all have to stop by Scraphappy and check out all the acrylic items you can make. Plus, I cannot wait for the new Basic Grey Lemonade line to arrive at the store. Just think of the scrapbooking possibilities.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Toddles,
Carla

No comments: