Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009







Hello! My name is Colleen Gorman Chambers, & I am so excited to be a part of Christy's Design Team! I've been scrapbooking for only 2 1/2 yrs...ever since I switched careers to full time Stay at Home Mom! I have two kidlets, Madeline (13) & Dillon (7). My husband Greg is the manager at Floral Tree Gardens on Hwy 29, and we have been living in Beulah for nine years now! My family is originally from Upstate NY, & in middle school, we moved to Mobile, AL. I am the youngest of 6 kids & was the only one to move to Mobile w/my parents. I graduated from McGill-Toolen Catholic H.S. in Mobile and then attended the University of South Alabama.



I would classify my scrapbooking style as eclectic, with a few dabs of classic & quirky. I use a lot of black, white & bold colors (I'm not scared to use neon people!), and I love to doodle and journal with my white pens on dark papers. I tend to go through phases where I go absolutely bonkers over a certain icon or theme; Last year it was owls (who doesn't love these "wise" birds?) and this year it has been chandeliers! My daughter and I are currently re-doing her room, and I found a FABULOUS, gaudy chandelier in a local antique store, that is just begging to be spray painted hot pink! (Probably a project that I will want to share pictures & post about!)






Thanks for taking the time to get to know me, and I look forward to sharing some of my "style" with you guys! You will also see me on occasion working part-time inside Scraphappy! I do have a blog that is currently a "work in progress", so when its up and running, I'll post the link.







Bye for now!






Colleen

No comments: