Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Winner, A Challenge, and A Question

Hello, Ya'll!

I have a quick apology to make to everyone. This month has been crazy, insanely busy, so my blog post is running a bit late, which means that I still need to announce the March challenge winner. Please forgive my tardiness.

And now, without further ado...the March winner is...SHARON HUNT! Congratulations! You have won a $5 credit to Scraphappy to spend any way your heart desires! ENJOY!!!

This month's challenge: Use divided page protectors (also known as Project Life, Photo Pocket Pages, etc) to make a layout on any topic you want. You can use any configuration you want and use any papers and embellishments that you want. Scraphappy has a great selection of various configurations available for you to play with, so if you need some, go get them!
Ready? On your mark...Get set...GO!!!

Next, a question for you Lovely Ladies (and any Handsome Gentlemen) who are reading this blog today: I am teaching a beginning Silhouette class at next weekend's Gulf Coast Crop. Do you have any specific topics or questions that you want me to address? What do you want to learn about? Please, let me know. I am still working on my handout, so I can add anything that you want to know.


No comments: