Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

quick My Minds Eye card

*edited to add 2nd birthday card*
So I needed a quick bday card for my nephew.
The My Minds Eye "Little Boy Blue" papers
are perfect for those boy/man cards.
If you haven't seen these lines yet,
there are also matching stickers & die-cuts.
Really, really cute stuff!!

Supplies: My Minds Eye Little Boy Blue papers & label sticker; Prima (brown) & Jillibean Soup (corrugated) alphabet letters & numbers; Bazzill cardstock; twine

Supplies: My Minds Eye "Mary Mary" papers, sticker quote & ticket stub; Lil Davis epoxy letters; JoAnns trim

Also, I used a sketch site for these cards.
If interested in that sketch site,
please visit my blog for the direct link.

In the meantime,
here's a cute card,
by Heidi Van Laar,
using the My Minds Eye "Jack & Jill" collection.

No comments: