Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Minds Eye layouts

Hasn't today been the best
scrappin' day ever!!
Here's a couple of layouts
I made using more My Minds Eye.
I know you're probably getting sick
of seeing this line,
BUT,
there's so many possibilities.
I actually got to make a "boy" layout:)
I watch a friend's boy on Friday's,
so I enjoy getting some action shots.
Supplies: My Minds Eye "Jack & Jill" papers, sticker quote & Lush red alphabet letters


Supplies: My Minds Eye "Mary Mary" papers; Lush red alphabet & brads; Fiskar border punches

On my blog, I have close-ups
of the clouds on the "superman" layout
& the layered flowers on the "french braid" layout.
I will say I have 3 more sheets of the
Jack & Jill and Little Boy Blue.
Sooooooooooooooooooooo,
that means you'll see, at least, one more project!!

No comments: