Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

For the bachelorette!



If you are anything like me, wedding seasons seem to go in phases; You either have 4 or 5 engaged girlfriends all planning their weddings at once in the span of 3 months, or there are none--zip, zero zilch! Suddenly I am in the midst of several. One in particular is the September nuptials of my very dear, beloved friend, Tracy Helfrich. I can say that wedding planning is definitely in the air, because there have been several people in the store lately inquiring about bachelorette albums. Christy and I put our heads together and this is what I came up with. It is super cute and more importantly, fun!! A one-of-a-kind gift for that one-of-a-kind girl! Call or come by the store to inquire about a custom made album for your friend!

No comments: