Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Quinn-tessential" Alphabet stamps...from Lawn Fawn!

Hey Scraphappy Peeps!! Today I am sharing with you one of our new sets of acrylic stamps from Lawn Fawn, Quinns Alphabet! Letters A-Z, all caps, plus an exclamation point! Each letter is just at, or under, an inch, and is very versatile! On my layout "Potty Time", I stamped each letter then cut them out. With the "School Time" tag, I did something a little different but SO easy...I inked up the entire set (still attached to the plastic sheet it comes on) with Embossing Ink, and I lightly pressed my patterned paper onto the inked stamps. After some gentle pressure, I pulled the paper off the stamps. Next, I used clear embossing powder, heat set, then die cut after it was cooled. I love the way it looks, and it is such an easy way to make a quick background!

From Drop Box


No comments: