Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

more My Minds Eye projects

Hi everyone.
Did a few more projects today,
using My Minds Eye "Mary Mary" & "Lush."
"make a wish"
My Minds Eye Lush - green houndstooth background paper
My Minds Eye "Mary Mary" paper (candles); stripe & pink
My Minds Eye cardstock stickers (bracket & quote)
"acrylic frame"

My Minds Eye "Mary Mary" patterned papers
My Minds Eye die-cut Flower sticker (pink)

If you ever have any questions
about any of my projects,
please visit my blog here,
or also ask Christy.
I have made a few projects using
the My Minds Eye "Little Boy Blue" papers.
I'll probably upload them on Monday.
Since it's supposed to rain Sunday,
I'm hoping to scrap more!!

1 comment:

Me said...

I love the way you used the crystals in the "make a wish" card. I'm going to try that. Thanks!