Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hey there Early Birds!








Greetings late night scrappers; Or should I say Early Bird Scrappers? As I type it is now 2am, the morning of the Blue Angels, and I'm up blogging about scrapbooking...A true addict indeed. Call me crazy, but I do have a reason to be blogging for Scraphappy at this insane hour; And that's to show off the PRECIOUS new line, Early Bird, from Cosmo Cricket! Just arrived in the store this past Wednesday! Brand spankin' new! You should have seen how excited Christy was about getting this in last week; I'm pretty sure she was stalking the UPS guy daily up until delivery! Just kidding ya'll! But seriously, who doesn't love to open a package from our faithful friend in the brown shirt, shorts & matching socks? Especially when it is scrapbooking supplies! Oh my!

I hope you enjoy what I have created out of this really special collection. My layout is called "Cool Fruit", and features my dear son Dillon (at age 2) chomping happily away on his ump-teenth piece of watermelon on a hot July day up at his Great-Grandma's house in Benton, MS! The second project I made was a mini "matchbook". I've made one of these before and was excited to use this line to make one once again! Though the book is small and the words are few, the message I hope to share through it is how much I cherish family gatherings and dinners at my Mom & Dad's...It doesn't get any better than that!

Enjoy!

Colleen

No comments: