Happy Friday everyone!!
Christy gave me some great product to play with this week.
Below are 4 projects I did using some My Minds Eye papers;
My Minds Eye transparency quote; Bazzill stitching papers
& their stitching templates, plus Karen Foster rub-ons.
You can click on each picture for a larger view.
So here goes:
1) Bazzill stitching paper cut down to 8.5x11. I used a wide-nosed needle to weave my ribbon through the holes. Much easier.
2) My Minds Eye patterned paper - I cut the flourishes & birdies out to place where I wanted.
3) Machine stitching across the top, with no thread
4) American Crafts alphabet stickers
you are my sunshine card - SUPER easy card:)
1) My Minds Eye paper & transparency quote - Machine-stitching across the top
2) American Crafts alphabet stickers
celebrate parent day
1) My Minds Eye papers using a Fiskar border punch across the top of the blue
2) Karen Foster rub-ons - "celebrate" & the flowers at the bottom of the journaling sheet & the flower border across top of right-hand picture
3) Making Memories journaling sheet
4) Bazzill stitching template - for the birdie. I hand-cut around my stitching when I was finished.
5) Flower - hand-made (if you want instructions, let me know) topped w/buttons & twine
6) Basic Grey chipboard letters
believe in yourself card - SUPER easy
1) Karen Foster rub-ons - butterflye & tree. I applied the tree directly to the cardstock, but I hand-cut the butterfly after applying to cardstock
2) My Minds Eye paper & quote
3) Bazzill stitching template for the butterfly trail
3) Maching-stitching across paper ruffle
The Bazzill Stitching Templates are so fun & easy to use.
If you've wanted to try hand-stitching
& have been afraid to mess up your project,
these are perfect.
I still have another project I'm trying to get done,
but probably not til next week.
If you have any questions about these,
let me know.
REMEMBER: If you don't see something in-store you want, ask Christy. She special orders all the time!!