Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hello to ALL!

My name is Carla and I am honored to be a part of the Scraphappy Design Team. Here's a little about me:

I am the wife of a wonderful man, and a stay-at-home mom of three (13, 11, and 7). I love to scrapbook! Scrapbooking feeds so many parts of me like the desire to shop, spend time with friends and the crafty side. I love the wonderful products that are out there to help keep scrapping fun and energetic. I don't have a particular style because I like them ALL! I have no problem with scrap lifting ideas either. I love color, layering, and filling pages. I think chipboard is the best thing ever! My favorite LO's are 12x12 and mini albums. I love to follow the trends and read scrapblogs. I started my own blog in December of '08 because it seemed so fun! It's called Me, Myself and...Them. I blog about scrapbooking and my family.

I am so excited Christy has allowed me to be part of the Scraphappy Design Team. Here is a sample of one of my layouts. I used Sassafras Paper and Whimsy's. Lace paper by KI Memories and Thickers by American Crafts. Diecut by My Mind's Eye.

No comments: