Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Class added to NSD crop!

We are working on the class schedule for our National Scrapbook Day crop weekend! Here are some photos of one of the classes being offered. Dawne Ivey will be the instructor, she lives here in Pensacola, and has been published in many magazines, including some covers!! She is a member of the Duchess group here in town, and is on several design teams for some scrap websites! The techniques learned will be hand-stitching, embossing, some Cricut use, and using border punches. These techniques are great for cards or your layouts, so this class is for everyone!

The class will be offered on Friday night at 7:30pm and again on Saturday at 3pm. The cost is $19.00. All supplies will be included, and there will be an extra goody bag given to one student at each class, chosen by a drawing. As part of the class, you will also receive one clear stamp to keep. *Also, for each class you take, you will receive an extra ticket in the grand prize drawing for the weekend!!* You may take the class even if you are not attending the crop. Call or come by to sign up!! 607-2527.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

These cards are adorable!!! I hate that I'll be missing the entire scrapbook weekend. Let me know the date for next year and I'll put it in my calendar NOW!!!
Sharon

Sharon said...

These cards are adorable!!! I hate that I'll be missing the entire scrapbook weekend. Let me know the date for next year and I'll put it in my calendar NOW!!!
Sharon