Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Stephanie's TOP 10 Favorites from CHA


1. DCWV Paper Runway. They had ~8 handmade life-size paper dresses. They were absolutely GORGEOUS!! By far my favorite booth... (More pictures of the dresses are on our facebook page)


2. Ranger's new Distress Stains. I watched quite a few demos using these.. they are amazing!! The colors are so bright and vibrant. I guess i'd have to say this is my favorite NEW product from the show!


3. This was a tough one.. but "Curtain Call" from Graphic45 was my favorite black/white line.. Does that count!?! I have too many favorites! I've been waiting to find the perfect peacock feather paper and well, this is it!!


4. My favorite display! Cosmo Crickets booth!

5. I don't have a picture of it.. butttt we've already placed the order. My favorite line of the entire show was "Stella and Rose" by My Mind's Eye!! :) :) :) SOO PRETTYYY~!!


6. Most unique booth: Doodlebug Designs.. They had a photobooth!!!! Who doesn't love that?! We took a few pictures, unfortunately, I left the pictures at home so i'll have to update ya tomorrow with our DBD Photobooth Pictures!


7. My favorite layout from CHA. I'm thinkin' real hard what booth it came from but it just isn't clicking yet! oh wait.. just kidding, it came from Bella Blvd!


8. Favorite Quote from the show. Located in 7Gypsies Booth :)


9. New Exhibitor! We'll be ordering these personalized scrapbooks in all military branches! WOOHOOO!


10. Favorite Craft! SO COOL!! I'll definitely be making one of these wreaths!!

No comments: