Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Scrap Pink photos and fundraiser info!


Alright, hope everyone has recovered from their scrappy hangovers! I had so much fun this weekend, and I am so thankful to everyone who helped make it a success! So far, we have raised over $700 in crop donations, raffle money, and bra contest votes! Continue to vote online or in the store throughout the month of October. The bra in the lead right now is the Auburn bra, ahead by 6 votes!


I will be posting a slideshow on the website as well as here this week!







1 comment:

tinkerbell said...

I had the best time during scrap pink, the best part was spending time with my sister and seeing old friends (Dana) along with meeting new friends. A big thanks to all the ladies who helped me. It was wonderfull to see all of your styles and very helpfull being i'm so new to all of this. I cant wait to see all of you again at the next crop.